What are you listening to?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you. You're not THAT old. I mean, you're about my age.

On second thought...

Maybe you are old.
Just celebrated 55 years flying rockets; 45 years of marriage; my son just turned 40; and my oldest grandson just turned 19. I’m the age my father was when he died. And I have a three car garage with no room for cars (just rockets and stuff. Found parts of my first HP/cert bird from 1991 to rebuild).

if you ever burned a PlasmaJet motor you are old 😉

Just got a message that TARA may have found a new field !!!

Last edited:
You're gonna come down and fly if it happens, right?
Been trying to get down to the GRITS launch, but the 700+ mile drive doesn’t sit well with my messed up lower back.

But it would let me listen to some new music from the High and Wides, a local blue grass band.

Last edited:
Macon, GA brothers I used to drop everything to go see, every time I found they were playing. Superb musicians, always in some little dive. Tim won Guitar Player's 25th Anniversary Ultimate Guitar Competition, and kept the article framed on the wall in his home studio. Gregg sang just as good. Sadly, both left us way too early.

Weekend jam!

1.). Dangerous - Seether

2.). Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

3.). Darkness Settles In - Five Finger Death Punch

4.). Date Rape - Sublime

5.). Daughter - Pearl Jam

6.). Daylight - Shinedown

7.). Dead Butterflies - Architects

8.). Dead Inside - Nita Strauss

9.). Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground - The White Stripes

10.). Dead Man Walking - Jelly Roll

11.). Dead & Bloated - Stone Temple Pilots

12.). Dear Agony - Breaking Benjamin

13.). Death By Rock And Roll - The Pretty Reckless

14.). December - Collective Soul

15.). Demons - Imagine Dragons

16.). Detroit Rock City - Kiss

17.). DEVIL - Shinedown

local college station- "Under Currents" national program, you won't hear any top 40 in this one.
Nice.

My local rock station has a new music segment that’s playing now. It’s a good mix of established artists and up-and-comers. I’ve gotten many of my selections from there.

Sometimes an old tune will gain a lot of attention and be featured though. Nirvana’s “Something In The Way” got a lot of airplay after being featured in The Batman, for example.

Back