What are you listening to?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time of year. As in June, July and August. I listen to the same thing. My air conditioner run. With 3 units, one is almost always on. And I like Jam On on Sirius/XM.
I’m not much of a satellite radio guy, to tell you the truth. I love my local FM rock station. KIOZ, “Rock 105.3” San Diego. It skews modern and heavy but there are a number of classics in rotation.

Interesting.

Chevelle has, on average, slightly less than 1 good song per album. I wasn’t a fan of anything on that one, I’m afraid.
I am just checking them out now. I’ve been re listening to the Deftones and a friend suggested I check these guys out.
The post says what are you listening to, not necessarily what do you love listening to!!😁. So I’m on a kick of checking out bands I wasnt aware of cause I’m usually listening to the sand 10-15 bands I’ve always loved.
And I check on this post to pick up on others choices to see if I can find something that I may like.

Back