What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Zero Sugar” by Coca-Cola,

also known as

“Zero” by Coke.

I don’t think that’s right. It just sounds interesting to use a generic number, or a lack of one particular ingredient, to identify a drink.

getting ready for a Gin & Sprite before bed

:p I must have mixed that drink a little too stiff as i just had a coughing episode that my wife had to bring my inhaler and use on me.

OJ, still out of milk

Coke

gin and sprite

Coke

switching to ice tea

milk

OJ

Coke

ice tea from the cafe

Coke

Perrier (16.9oz bottle) with a shot of Crystal Light Sparkling Lime additive, ice cold.

Best.Thing.Ever.

Mint iced tea: two Barry's Gold blend bags in a half-gallon sun-tea jar, with a big handful of mint pulled from a place it wasn't desired in the garden and put in the jar with the water. This was done yesterday, and refrigerated after a few hours in the sun. The mint flavor is still increasing as it "ages" in the fridge as the leaves are still in the jar.

Some funky Starbucks drink I picked from the menu but can't recall because the name is too long. Afternoon, not working, waiting at mall, a little bored ... conditions were right to try something I never had before.

ice tea with Dinner

The banana colada I made tonight with the blender my daughter gave me, perfect frozen drink consistency

milk

OJ

Coke x 2

ice tea

now that the blender my daughter gave me is making the most magnificent frozen drinks to equal anything bought at a tropical island beach bar, i'm now making my own banana coladas :bravo:

ritual morning milk

coke

ice tea with dinner

fixing a Banana Colada

water w/lots of ice

Back