What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah strong stuff 100 proof been drinking it for years

I was young, dumb, and inexperienced at the time. 18.......ah, to be that again.......meh, maybe not. šŸ˜‚ May have to buy a small bottle just for old time sake. Send a pic to my roommates from back then, and see if they try to intervene, or tell me ā€œChug! Chug! Chug!ā€ again........good memories, the vague ones I can recall.

Goslingā€™s Ginger Beer(no alcohol) with neither rum nor whiskey with which to mix.

Water for now, until my shift is over. I'll probably have a glass of Bourbon this evening.

Black coffee. Sumatran Reserve from a local roaster, brewed strong. I needed a good kick this afternoon after lunch.

I donā€™t know what to think of this one. Iā€˜m not sure if I hate it, or Iā€˜m just confused. I think it would be good with a big slab of rare red meat, otherwise I think Iā€™m out on it.

6FA04163-42DB-4CCC-B718-5124393E6DF7.jpeg

Gallon of straight black Coffee
Like motor oil lol but perfect tasting

Right, right now....Dr. Pepper with lunch. During this whole panedemic...started out with Dos Equis and a bottle of Cenzon Tequila, both of which are long gone...moved on to Sol and 805...now Knob Creek and coke and I have High West Rendezvous rye in my future.....

Oh and 2 cups of coffee every morning....I know, probably way too much info......

I'm about half-way through a 1.5 liter bottle of Merlot.
And the other patrons in the library are none to happy about it.

"Wine"
The Glue Holding This $#!^show together.

I fancied a bit of ginger...

View attachment 449246

Actually, most days are like that...
Now that looks tasty!
Does it have a good ginger taste?
I am a little disappointed in the "Best by" date though. Most brewers would put a much tighter date on their craft if they are proud of it. Though some darks do benefit from aging, I would be surprised if that is true for a Ginger Beer.
Enjoy it now for sure!

ā€œTechnicolor Deathā€, a double dry-hopped foggy IPA from my favorite local micro-brewery, Nothingā€™s Left.

I abhor IPAā€™s. But for some reason, I LOVE theirs. Almost all of them.

Attachments

• 5BD4BC5C-21CD-4625-A83D-0717F75A1C23.jpeg
    5BD4BC5C-21CD-4625-A83D-0717F75A1C23.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 4
Back