What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little of America’s oldest brewery’s best, while a batch of my own bubbles away contentedly in the corner......

Attachments

• 1F8A1D88-F9AC-4697-BF7A-29750AE83BE5.jpeg
    1F8A1D88-F9AC-4697-BF7A-29750AE83BE5.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 9
  • 2360104D-5512-42B2-95BB-31B9D414E9C5.jpeg
    2360104D-5512-42B2-95BB-31B9D414E9C5.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 8
McCafé

Don't get me wrong, I like specialized coffee, but drive-throughs are a great thing. Technically, they could have been invented before motor vehicles. Wouldn't that be fun - riding a horse and carriage at a drive through? Hmm, I bet someone did it. Will have to check online videos for that. Ok, I'm going off track now. I guess that's what cafeine does to you :oops::shocked::headspinning:🤪😵. Gotta save it for something useful - later.

Wouldn't that be fun - riding a horse and carriage at a drive through?

Growing up there was a guy who would regularly ride his horse around town and through drive up windows. I have a large Amish community near where I live and shop now, so seeing their horse and buggys everywhere are a common sight. Many stores even have small stable sheds to hitch the horses up.

Growing up there was a guy who would regularly ride his horse around town and through drive up windows. I have a large Amish community near where I live and shop now, so seeing their horse and buggys everywhere are a common sight. Many stores even have small stable sheds to hitch the horses up.

Of course, the Amish (although I don't know much about the Amish yet).

If someone offered a vacation package entitled "Live in the 18th century for 2 weeks!" (any simulated time period would be interesting), I'd seriously look it up.

Staying on topic:
I'm now having a second cup of coffee. It's from a local place I don't even know the name of.

Update:
I dug through the data and reports from all over the country. I have to give kudos for all of the states for swing the tide of the Holiday surge so quickly. In all but a few states, new COVID cases are dropping. Those are small states for the most part and they should soon follow. The surge from new variants it not panning out, yet. Deaths are still rising but hospitalizations are dropping in nearly all but 14 states (depending on the source). I will give a huge shout out to WV, TX, and FL for knowing how to immunize. WV immunized 90% of their first line and medical staff in less than 10 days. TX and FL have used up all of the immunization with quick haste. NY, well, not so much. In the first two weeks, they only immunized with a percentage of their vaccine. I am not going to guess why.

Update:
I dug through the data and reports from all over the country. I have to give kudos for all of the states for swing the tide of the Holiday surge so quickly. In all but a few states, new COVID cases are dropping. Those are small states for the most part and they should soon follow. The surge from new variants it not panning out, yet. Deaths are still rising but hospitalizations are dropping in nearly all but 14 states (depending on the source). I will give a huge shout out to WV, TX, and FL for knowing how to immunize. WV immunized 90% of their first line and medical staff in less than 10 days. TX and FL have used up all of the immunization with quick haste. NY, well, not so much. In the first two weeks, they only immunized with a percentage of their vaccine. I am not going to guess why.
You realize this is the ”What are you drinking, now?” Thread........

does your orange juice need more orange juice this morning?

Back