What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier I had a few oz of Knob Creek on the rocks. Not bad at all, but I'll stick with Woodford Reserve to sip.

Tiny Bear Brewery "TB Brew", on the rocks. Basically a nice coffee liqueur.
https://tinybear.com.au/products/tb-brew
Our social club at work sent out a care package late last year. We could choose between gin, beer or sweets. The gin pack was a selection from TB, including some herbs and tonic waters for a complete gin tasting pack. It was a great little pick-me-up to turn up at the door when we were in a long lockdown last year. Working my way through the samples...

I'm retired.
I'm bored.
I've considered having a Rolling Rock every afternoon, but I'm afraid one would turn into two and two into three and so on.
I know too many people with a drinking problem.
As bored as I am, I think it would be too easy for me to fall into the trap.
I drink a lot of coffee, both regular and decaf.

Black coffee. Someone brought in a can of Maxwell House, so that is what we have today.

I really need to fix the cord on my espresso machine and set it back up.

Natty light. I'm totally out of commission due to blood clots in my right leg.
Still getting around ok and the blood thinners the VA gave me seem to bepreventing it from getting worse..
Anyway, 2021 is going to suck worse than 2020.
The struggle continues.
They think it might have been covid. But I tested negative so I need more blood work..
Why does spell check not know COVID?

I’m pretending it’s warm...carne asada and Pacifico. Rice and refried beans not pictured.

26809D99-63D6-4E04-9FD4-2CEF4394923E.jpeg

Past it's prime premixed Cuervo strawberry margarita... The stuff is so old, the ice is the best tasting part... Might switch to water.

I like Tanqueray Rangpur and ginger ale or a good bourbon. Alas, I work this weekend so no fun for me.

19 Crimes red blend that went nice with birthday dinner for our now 20 year old.....

Attachments

• 7CC26F70-C9A3-474B-9AED-0953DEACF099.jpeg
    7CC26F70-C9A3-474B-9AED-0953DEACF099.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 273E1060-5456-459B-8A42-98B86731240A.jpeg
    273E1060-5456-459B-8A42-98B86731240A.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back