What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water, tap. Vintage 2020. Slight notes of chlorine, but less so than in recent years. Better served well chilled. Pair with any meal. 4/5.

Varies.

Coke Zero Sugar.

"Mio" type water flavor enhancers, Orange and Fruit Punch flavors (Target brand for $2).

Iced Tea, with Splenda sweetening and some lemon.

Key to all the above is NO SUGAR. Splenda-type sweetening. I can't tell the difference in taste between classic coke and Coke zero sugar. And I CAN tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Diet coke didn't taste right either, but Coke Zero tastes like the real thing, to me.

Also, sometimes 1% milk with certain foods.

On rare occasions, some Moscato or Apple brandy. And yes, there is some significant sugar content in those.

Dunkin original roast coffee, standard drip coffee maker. Super tired, need a little pick me up after some traveling.

Dark’n Stormy........Goslings dark rum and Bundaburg ginger beer.

A wonderful Juicy, hoppy brew from Maplewood brewing here in Chicago.

Attachments

• 986355E7-D72C-41F2-81F2-C80BEBFE1FFD.jpeg
    986355E7-D72C-41F2-81F2-C80BEBFE1FFD.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 5
Currently Dimple 12 Year & water. Prefer Tullamore Dew but have to take what I can get.
Cheers everybody and all the best for the new year.
Mark

Coffee, a mix of regular Folger, a dark roast, and a hazelnut roast. Someone just dumped a bunch of coffee together in the red Folger tub as it got low and mixed it up. It still does the job.

Tried something new...above average, but not spectacular. Was good with the spicy/tangy chicken I had with it as it cut the strong flavor, but didn't have a long lingering bitter. I want to support the locals as much as I can (especially now), and I will admit the can art drew me in.

IMG_20201216_165515760.jpg

Back