What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee, I have had six cups and still feel like taking a nap...

Right now????? 5 fingers of 'Pusser's Rum' with 2 fingers of water, a squirt of Lime juice, and a little bit of sugar.....stirred, (not shaken...LOL) TRUE Navy Grog, an honorable drink from a less civilized time. "Splice the Main Brace!!!!". Cheers.

Spaceways by Modern Times Beer, a hazy Nelson IPA with 6.7% ABV.

Rocketry themed (sort of) and goes well with yesterday’s pizza.

to keep from spending $100 every month on a blood sugar insulin pen I decided that I needed to quit drinking Cokes all together (lifelong addiction), so I have been drinking unsweet tea and water and my blood sugar level dropped all the way down to 80 today so I was able to cut the insulin back in half so we'll see what happens tomorrow. On my death bed I will request a Coke.

Last edited:
Kids came over today for a Halloween family get together.

Sent son #1 home with 500 bulk pack of 9mm nerf darts and a cash receipt for them from the local WallyWorld dated last October. His neighborhood might see some obstreperous behavior in the election aftermath.

The boys left me a couple of craft brews from Moksa Brewing: “Welcome Young One / OK OK, Here You Go“ and “ISO/Nelson”. Straight from the Foam Forum on FakeBook.

Tonight’s brew was “Monkey Knife Fight” by Tower Brewing. Tasty.

Back