What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% Nelson Hopped Hazealand Hazy Double IPA from Slice Beer Co with my BLT sandwich.

Beer and Bacon. Gotta love that.

8.3% ABV

New Zealand Haze

My advice: Never go drinking with Hobbits.

F100318A-C5E6-480D-9831-91D01CDADC67.jpeg

Gerolsteiner mineral water. Any other I mix with juice, but this one I like as is.

Revolver Blood & Honey Ale. Grandbury, TX south of Fort Worth. Blood Orange Peel and Texas Honey. 7% ABV. Prefer Fort Worth Rahr and Sons beers.

Tonight it's one Rolling Rock (made about 1 hr from the first 21 years of my life) starting with a shot of Whipped Cream vodka from Burnettes. With my diabetes I can't afford more than one shot of the vodka. But it's darned tasty!

I try not to drink too much of this stuff, but a hobby shop I popped into this weekend carries one of my sugary weaknesses. To me, Mr. Pibb tastes like Dr. Pepper used to, and I thought was supposed to, taste like. Today's Dr. Pepper just doesn't seem to taste anything like Dr. Pepper anymore. I'm not sure what happened. But Mr. Pibb still has that indescribable flavor that I used to get from Dr. Pepper. So, well, there it was. Gulp.

1602459282541.png

I just ate lemon-flavoured Greek yogurt. I’m pretty sure it counts as a liquid. A liquid you eat. Hm. Makes you wonder what’s the viscosity threshold for using “eat” vs “drink”. Or maybe it doesn’t.

Just got home from a work trip and unwinding with a Yellowtail Cabernet. It does the job.

Modelo Dark with some smoked chicken thighs and creamed cucumbers and onions for dinner.

Back