What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gin. Damn home depot sent me a case of tonic water for the Sodastream.

Rolling Rock, it's close to light beer (4.4%ABV) but actually has some flavor.

Best -- Terry
PS: bought a 12 pack of Michelob Ultra a couple weeks back. NEVER again! I'd often wondered just what these super-light beers were like. Well, as the old Canadian joke goes, they're like making love in a canoe.:p
Look up Monty Python's Philosophy Song sketch for those who need the punch line. Won't post it here. [grin]

Being Canadian Terry, I like your reference. Living now in America, I do miss Molson Canadian beer.
That said, referring to the thread, I'm drinking dark rum and lemonade at the moment. It tastes better than it sounds...

I'm drinking a cold Dos Equis Cerveza. Our launch site is only 12 miles from the Mexican border. I plan on launching a few rockets tomorrow with my grandson. He is drinking cool-aid!

Look up Monty Python's Philosophy Song sketch for those who need the punch line. Won't post it here. [grin]

That's funny. Our newest prototype is called 'Big Bruce'. If you fly it without the payload section it's 'Michael Baldwin', or 'New Bruce'. I wondered if anyone would ever get that connection. :)

Gala Apple cider. This batch is tasty, but a little sweet. I prefer a more tart blend.

I am celebrating the first day of Autumn with a hot mug of mulled cider fresh from the orchard with a shot of Maker's Mark.

I worked as a bartender at a restaurant in college. In the Fall, I made a drink with a small pat of butter and apple cider steamed with the espresso machine. Add to it a shot of bourbon and a 1/2 shot of cinnamon schnapps. Top with whipped cream, grated nutmeg, and a cinnamon stick.

Last edited:
Back