What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homemade Chocolate Milkshake. It did switch from Saturdays to Fridays, but it's become a tradition (doing it once a week) that has now been going on for decades....

Apple cider tonight. This is from a grocery store and pasteurized, I will have to see if the nearby orchard is open yet for some fresh pressed cider or wait until the apples and pears from my Dad's trees are ready and press our own.

Apple cider tonight. This is from a grocery store and pasteurized, I will have to see if the nearby orchard is open yet for some fresh pressed cider or wait until the apples and pears from my Dad's trees are ready and press our own.
My wife and I picked 34 bushels today. Mostly Saint Martin and Coat Jersey, which are English bitter/tannic proper cider apples.
To recover, I’m drinking AeppelTreow Brown Dog Sorghum Whiskey with sweet vermouth.

My wife and I picked 34 bushels today. Mostly Saint Martin and Coat Jersey, which are English bitter/tannic proper cider apples.
To recover, I’m drinking AeppelTreow Brown Dog Sorghum Whiskey with sweet vermouth.

My dad was over on Sunday but said he might have enough apples for 1 pie this year, off 3 trees. He has a red delicious, golden delicious, and Winesap. He was expecting this to be an off year for his trees and a late frost killed off most of blossoms. Hopefully, I can go to the orchard this weekend.

Vanilla Macadamia nut Kona coffee that my little brother sent me from his station at Pearl Harbor. I wasn't sure I'd be able to taste the Macadamia but you can and it really is quite nice.

Crystal Light Classic Orange. No sugar, tastes more like orange juice than any drink I've ever tried (the rest taste like orange candy). It's getting very hard to find that flavor, though.

Is it carbonated? Or a drink powder?

If a powder that doesn't sound bad. I can't say I'd find carbonated unsweetened orange juice very pleasant.

Is it carbonated? Or a drink powder?
If a powder that doesn't sound bad. I can't say I'd find carbonated unsweetened orange juice very pleasant.
It's a powder, not carbonated. Comes in 0.5 L packets for adding to a water bottle, 2L packets for bulk use. I bought my last packets off eBay and Amazon for a premium price.

It's a powder, not carbonated. Comes in 0.5 L packets for adding to a water bottle, 2L packets for bulk use. I bought my last packets off eBay and Amazon for a premium price.
Have you looked at True Orange?
https://www.truelemon.com/products/true-orange
I use the lime version as a cheater in cocktails. My boy uses the lemon to jazz up his Arnold Palmer mix.

The hotel tonight had an Ad Astra ale beer on tap, so I had to try it. Quite good!

I just had a glass of apple cider. There’s always a few juice bottles in the fridge and that’s the kind that got in last time.

Berry bliss- strawberries, blueberries, banana.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 4
Rolling Rock, it's close to light beer (4.4%ABV) but actually has some flavor.

Best -- Terry
PS: bought a 12 pack of Michelob Ultra a couple weeks back. NEVER again! I'd often wondered just what these super-light beers were like. Well, as the old Canadian joke goes, they're like making love in a canoe.:p

Ultralight beers...Michelob Ultra in particular...

My daughter and her friends have a name for that I had not heard before until recently: Chick-e-lob.

Me, some Lagavulin, neat.

Back