Quantcast

What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Lurch

Reaction score
Ultralight beers...Michelob Ultra in particular...

My daughter and her friends have a name for that I had not heard before until recently: Chick-e-lob.

Me, some Lagavulin, neat.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Gin. Damn home depot sent me a case of tonic water for the Sodastream.

John Kemker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Rolling Rock, it's close to light beer (4.4%ABV) but actually has some flavor.

Best -- Terry
PS: bought a 12 pack of Michelob Ultra a couple weeks back. NEVER again! I'd often wondered just what these super-light beers were like. Well, as the old Canadian joke goes, they're like making love in a canoe.:p
Look up Monty Python's Philosophy Song sketch for those who need the punch line. Won't post it here. [grin]

ZEDL1

Reaction score
Being Canadian Terry, I like your reference. Living now in America, I do miss Molson Canadian beer.
That said, referring to the thread, I'm drinking dark rum and lemonade at the moment. It tastes better than it sounds...

epflyer

Reaction score
I'm drinking a cold Dos Equis Cerveza. Our launch site is only 12 miles from the Mexican border. I plan on launching a few rockets tomorrow with my grandson. He is drinking cool-aid!

Cape Byron

The BAR formerly known as Skippy-2
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Look up Monty Python's Philosophy Song sketch for those who need the punch line. Won't post it here. [grin]
That's funny. Our newest prototype is called 'Big Bruce'. If you fly it without the payload section it's 'Michael Baldwin', or 'New Bruce'. I wondered if anyone would ever get that connection. :)

NateB

Reaction score
Gala Apple cider. This batch is tasty, but a little sweet. I prefer a more tart blend.

John Kemker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
That's funny. Our newest prototype is called 'Big Bruce'. If you fly it without the payload section it's 'Michael Baldwin', or 'New Bruce'. I wondered if anyone would ever get that connection. :)
G'day, Bruce!

o1d_dude

'I battle gravity'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Smartwater alkaline 9+ PH ... with the black screw-off cap.

Love that stuff.

ghostfather

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Green Smoothie (avocado, kale, orange juice, pineapple, and mint). Blend with an ice cube, great for warm weather

NateB

Reaction score
I am celebrating the first day of Autumn with a hot mug of mulled cider fresh from the orchard with a shot of Maker's Mark.

I worked as a bartender at a restaurant in college. In the Fall, I made a drink with a small pat of butter and apple cider steamed with the espresso machine. Add to it a shot of bourbon and a 1/2 shot of cinnamon schnapps. Top with whipped cream, grated nutmeg, and a cinnamon stick.

Last edited: