What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely more hoppy than malty. I don't like coffee, I don't like beer that tastes like it either

Reminds me of going out with my team for lunch after Senior Design presentation. I had recently started trying various types of alcoholic drinks on a limited basis (still rarely drink).
One of my partners turns to me with a mug and says "Hey try this!"
I try it and say "What is it, I can't really taste anything?"
He responds "Of course not, its Bud lite!"
If it's got the word light or lite in the name it's not beer IMO. Of course I did spend a lot of time in Germany. It's ok if you want a thirst quencher.

A Sumatran dark-roast from Dollar General. Not perfect but still mighty good for less than $8.00 for 24 K-Cups! :)

Taste testing some homemade loquat wine. I think I oversweetened it.

John, no I mean James, no I mean (sorray) Jim Bean. No wait a minute, I mean Jim Beam with a diet Pepsi chaser.

Right now, as I drift through the forum I am sipping a cup of Earl Gray Cream Tea. Behind the monitor (where my wife can't see) I have a pint of 100 proof Hot Damn. A sip hear and there keeps the nostrils open during this allergy season of weeds, corn tassels, and a variety of other things.
Only because once a month I get the chance too...

Maker's Mark....with a bone-in ribeye. :)

Last edited:
Back