What a Week for New Acquisition!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetMan

Reaction score
Wow! Sometimes you're in luck, and this was one of those weeks. First, I spotted an Estes Blast Off Flight Pack on ebay for 24.99 buy it now w/ free shipping. Ch-ching.

I got an itch and had to check out Crazy Ape for Big Dawgs and Rattler 7s (can't have enough at their prices). Bought a bunch of both but they said they only had one Big Dawg. Later I got an email saying they were out of Big Dawgs and that they had refunded my $4.99 and added a Rattler 7 to my order--no charge. This is a great vendor.

Then I made a great swap with Kurt for some Saturn I DVDS.

Then a guy contacted me about an ROL auction I'd lost. No one met the reserve price so he was going to accept my bid--the high bidder didn't return his email. Sold!

Later I won an ROL auction from the same fellow on a Jupiter-C. One dollar extra shipping. I won't say price but let's just say I bought it for $20 less than I sold a Jupiter-C for on ebay a while back.

And to cap it off, the other evening I found an ebay listing for an Orbital Transport re-issue for $19 delivered with buy it now. It had only been listed for two minutes--what luck!

Anyway, sorry to gloat, but had to vent!

Back