What a Job!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
As I open up another box to list rockets for sale, I find more and more kits I didn't know I had. I posted a while back that the Comanche 3 and Mini Comanche 3 was discontinued which I was told by Estes. So I searched and searched to find 3 Mini's and paid dearly for them. I didn't remember, but I must have replaced them from the fire sale previously, so when I opened a box and found another 3 I was awed. And kits I keep looking for on Ebay, I already have. I know my memory isn't as good as it once was, but I can't believe what I'm finding in all them boxes.
As I go through all these kits I put a box a side and put a few kits aside I want to keep. One box became 2, and know both boxes are over stuffed with probably over 100 kits. How do I narrow it down from that? And which do I keep and which to sell?
I can see know why people want to sell everything all in one sale. But I know it also doesn't work very well.
Keep and eye on the Yard Sale, I have A LOT more kits coming, then I get to start on all the parts and accessories. Even a HVLP spray gun and launch rods, including 3, 6' 1/4" rods.

My memory is shot. I can't remember something from one side of the garage to the other. Or from the house into the garage. When I cleaned out and up my garage I went through boxes of golf stuff I accumulated over 25 years. I found things I forgot I kept. It was like Christmas. Oh Boy, what's in this box. A stroll down memory lane.

Back