What’s going on?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

mo2872

Reaction score
How do I suddenly have “insufficient privileges to reply here” on threads I’ve already replied on? ???????

Cape Byron

The BAR formerly known as Skippy-2
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Another one! Yep, happened to me when my ISP's mailserver went down. TRF tried to send me mails which bounced and I ended up with the same message.

Either that or you've been banned. :rolleyes:

Once the ISP's server was back up, I changed the email address of my username to another email I have. Once that was accepted I changed it back to the original email. Long workaround, but TRF wouldn't let me just re-authorise the same email address.

Good luck!

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
tag @Angie too..
she looks here, but not that often. A tag gets her attention! (and posting in the forum help & what-not at teh bottom)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
You have my attention. @mo2872 If the thread was contentious and getting off topic a lot, it could be the thread. Also, if someone is having to have posts deleted in a thread often, mods can ban a member from replying to a thread. Have you had any posts deleted on a thread by being less than a polite gentleman?

If you would like to PM (Private Conversation) me what thread you cannot post on now, that you have posted on before, I'll be happy to check and see if I can find the issue for you.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Any time we can help! Have a great rest of the week, and some fun this weekend.