We've got Glue!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
Hello all,

We just add USA GOLD CA glue to our line up. Really good stuff at a really good price.

Also, we've add 1/8" and 3/16" launch lugs to our site. Previously they were available only in an "assortment pack". If you find launch lugs cheaper, I'll eat a goldfish!:eek:

We've changed the Body Tubes page to Building Supplies. When we started we had 4 sizes of body tubes, now the page has morphed into tubes, baffles, Launch Lugs, Glue and more. Thus, the name change.

Don't forget the FREE SHIPPING on orders over 20.00 and keep an eye out for even more new items in the near future - including but not limited to 2 new model rocket companies!

Check out the glue HERE

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Originally posted by Juaru
If you find launch lugs cheaper, I'll eat a goldfish!

I've just opened my own specialty hobby shop

"CHEAPLAUNCHLUGS.NET"

We will be selling lugs for 10% less than anyone else, regardless of price.

Hey John, got any Tartar Sauce?

:p

If you fall for this you deserve to be mocked...

I've got the boy with me at the office today, and we just so happen to have an entire box of Goldfish. I've been eating them all day! :D :D :D

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Originally posted by Juaru
I've got the boy with me at the office today, and we just so happen to have an entire box of Goldfish. I've been eating them all day! :D :D :D
Heh. Regular or Flavor-Blasted?

The last time I took a flight, we got airplane-shaped Goldfish crackers. Maybe they could do rocket-shaped ones...

Originally posted by DaveCombs
The last time I took a flight, we got airplane-shaped Goldfish crackers. Maybe they could do rocket-shaped ones...

Richard Branson will be offering them on the SpaceShipTwo flights. ;)

Back