West System...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr_rocket04

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy West System epoxy and other products using Paypal or direct transfer? I don't use a credit card and it's quicker than waiting for mail to arrive there. Thanks anyone.

I have Daves epoxy, but I haven't used it yet ( it is a 3 to 1 ratio ) and his pumps pump out 1 of ea ( a lot of epoxy per pot ) gonna try to reuse the west cans with his product to get less per pot

Thanks a lot guys.

By the way, what do you use from West System for filling any body misformations? I'm not sure whether to use their low density filler, microfibers or balloons.

Originally posted by jrogers
I have Daves epoxy, but I haven't used it yet ( it is a 3 to 1 ratio ) and his pumps pump out 1 of ea ( a lot of epoxy per pot ) gonna try to reuse the west cans with his product to get less per pot

Yipee, just got my epoxy from Dave! Mr. Fiberglass will be one of our many sponsors for my TARC team :D .

PR , just use a good filler ,

the west system fillers are for bulking up the mixed epoxy ,not for filling imperfections.
You can add microballoons to the epoxy mix to make your fin fillets bigger and easier to sand.

Back