Well, well - Look who's birthday is today (July 5)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A *BIG* Happy B-Day to both of you. Hope you get to do whatever you want to do today and have LOTS of fun.

Thanks guys!! Was going to fly all day but it's raining. So, I guess I'll have to build all day instead!!:D

Heh, a birthday on a holiday (at least this year). :) Use it well and enjoy!

Happy Birthday guys!

Hope you all have a great day and get lots of goodies!!!

Carl

Happy B-day guys a raining day is always good for building just dont CA your self to the table like someone else I know:D

To all listed today on the forum as having a B-day, may it be the best day for ya yet...be safe and be happy in all that you do.

...and tell us all about the cool stuff ya got today :D

To all with birthdays today, Happy Birthday! Hopefully you got the urge to build some fun (and safe) rockets whilst watching the explosive ones go up last night!

WW

Happy Birthday guys. I hope it's a good one.

Paul Hoetjes

Originally posted by Mike
Have a fun day!

Well...all in all in was a pretty good day. Unfortunately, I didn't get much done in the shop as I was convinced a 30 mile ride through the woods would do me good. And, it did.

Nothing like a like a few bugs in your teeth and mud in your shorts to regain some perspective in your life!:D

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Nothing like ... mud in your shorts to regain some perspective in your life!:D

Ahh, yes. If only I could be 6 months old again.

Lay around, eat, poop, and scream until someone changes my drawers.

Those were the good ol' days....

:p

Originally posted by Fore Check
Ahh, yes. If only I could be 6 months old again.

Lay around, eat, poop, and scream until someone changes my drawers.

Those were the good ol' days....
:p

Nope...not that kind of mud!:D

Happy belated birthday guys!

Hope you had a ball! Boy, that must have been one *heck* of a 4th of July weekend for your folks way back when! LOL

Yep...45 years of fireworks on the eve of our birthdays. No wonder we're in this hobby!

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Yep...45 years of fireworks on the eve of our birthdays. No wonder we're in this hobby!

I personally always thought the fireworks were for me. :D Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I had a great time on the 4th. It was a hoot seeing a mortar roll into the spectator area after one of our fellow party-goers put it in the tube upside down. Talk about fire up your....nevermind. :D Thanks again.

Back