Welcome!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
As you might have guessed in a "Beginner" forum, this is where you are invited to ask all of your questions when you are just beginning in rocketry or even restarting a hobby that you had "long, long ago in a land far, far away."

Ask away, there are lots of people around here who will be happy to lend you a hand and pass along the knowledge they have gained with years of practice and (sometimes hard) experience.

No one will make fun of you or attack you for being new and honestly, this is the place where there ARE no stupid questions.

Give us your best shot...:)

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if the wood chuck is Chuck Norris?

What does beginner mean?

How do I post a reply?

If your traveling at 50% the speed of light to Alpha Centauri from the sun, how many years does it take to get there?

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if the wood chuck is Chuck Norris?

If the wood Chuck is Chuck Norris, all of it.

What does beginner mean?

One who begins at the beginning.

How do I post a reply?

Click "Post Reply."

If your traveling at 50% the speed of light to Alpha Centauri from the sun, how many years does it take to get there?

If you're in the sun, you're dead already so it doesn't matter anyway.:D

I guess Im a new enough guy, jumped on about 2 months before the site crashed, happy to see its back up again, a really great buncha people w/TONS of info and a good sense of humor to boot(read above):D!!

But, what if you're driving in your car backwards at the speed of light and you turn on your headlights. Can you see them?

Ken

And here we have yet more proof that this is the Silly Season of Model Rocketry, when we await the warm weather as well as the next generation...who wisely aren't venturing out in the ice and wind. ;) :p

But, what if you're driving in your car backwards at the speed of light and you turn on your headlights. Can you see them?

Ken

Steven Wright
"Let me ask you a question. If you were driving in your car at the speed of light and you turned your lights on would they do anything? "

BAR
John

It is said that achieving the speed of light is impossible, so what if your in a space ship going 1 ft/sec slower than the speed of light and you shoot a gun out the front of the space ship? (The spaceship isn't going backwards either)

Time slows down as you approach the speed of light, so does that mean time reverses when you go negative miles an hour?

Why do clocks tick clockwise?

If nothing sticks to Teflon, then how do they get it to stick to the pan?

What is the black dot in the middle of bird poop?

Back