Welcome to the new TRF Staff!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Folks,

As I finish catching up on tasks, I'd like to extend a hearty welcome to some old and new:

Bob Krech
John (JAL3)
Kevin (Troj)

They'll each be assigned to different areas of the forum very shortly.

Welcome!

Welcome! And thanx in advance for all your hard work!

Glad to see one old name and two new ones. best of luck all!

I'd also like to welcome all the new suckers... I mean, volunteers! Between Peartree and JAL3, we'll definitely have God on our side. ;)

N

I'd also like to welcome all the new suckers... I mean, volunteers! Between Peartree and JAL3, we'll definitely have God on our side. ;)

N

Oh...you poor deluded fool.

That reminds me of when I made the decision to go to seminary. I was coming back from inspecting a build site. It was rush hour. I made the decision and ten seconds later, a tire blew and the tread wrapped the axle. I went into a spin across 3 lanes, bounced off a concrete wall and went back across 3 lanes coming to a stop in the center shoulder. Did I say it was rush hour? Except for a bruise on my forehead where my head hit the wheel, I was unscathed and the car had only minor damage.

WHen I got my breath back, I was all excited. I took my survival as a SIGN FROM GOD that I had made the right decision.

A few days later I told my pastor. He asked me if, maybe, instead God was trying to warn me off!!!:eek:

BTW, thanks for the good wishes.

i'd like to add my thanks in advance for the unseen work that you guys do to make all this run smooth.

Back