3D Printing Welcome to the Jungle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked, they are just about sold out! Out of all the printers they only have 2 models available and the BL touch is sold out too.
Ouch, too bad TM3D is great to work with, so far I love my CR-10v2. My guess is that Covid-19 is keeping them out of stock.

Chuck,
How about the
Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer?
No Prusa minis anywhere, could be late as August.

The Ender 3 Pro is a great printer for the price, you do need to do a few mods, but many you can make yourself. (I upgraded mine to an SKR v1.3 32 bit board) There is also a new Ender 3 pro release coming soon with many improvements. If you want a printer I would highly recommend Tiny Machines (TM3D) https://tinymachines3d.com They assemble and test every printer and have awesome support which you will not get anywhere else. it's worth the extra bucks big time.

Mod list:
32 bit controller with TMC 2208-steppers: Marlin 2.0 firmware
better x-axis tensioner, (This type design on the new Ender 3 Pro)
pulley guide for filament to prevent wear at entrance to the extruder
upgraded extruder, EZR Struder
PEI sheet from Tiny Machines
All electronics mounted in rear with addition of Raspberry Pi 3B+ for control with Octoprint.
Additional hi flow cooling fan. (Squirrel cage type)
Replaced four start z-axis lead screw with single start lead screw, 4x accuracy on vertical.
dampening feet

e1.jpg e2.jpg e3.jpg

Back