Welcome Back G75's!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Ken Allen from performance hobbies called me today, just wanted to make sure he called me back. I said he did... and I had him put a bunch of H128s aside for me... he then remembered... so we gotta chatting... and he mentioned that he has some G75;s coming in...

G75's!!!

MY FAVORITE G MOTOR!!!!

I added that to my order...

:D

I too am quite a fan of the G75. I recently got some from Commonwealth. Although, I had to pay a $20 hazmat fee; all the more reason to buy a couple of them instead of one or two. I flew one at my club's March launch in my 3" BSD Horizon, very impressive.

I have 2 G75s in my motor box just waiting till the next launch.
Can't wait:p

Great news! I have three G75's sitting in an ammo can right now. I have not launched one yet, but I love blackjacks, so I hope this one will not dissapoint :)

great motor, I have only flown one but it was a good time.

yes it is an LEUP motor
155 ns fits the 29/180 case
I want to say it is 65 gram propellant weight but don't quote me on that.

attachment.php

MMMMM.....G75.....droool!

Jason

Hmm, I actually didn't need a LEUP to purchase G75's, just paid hazmat shipping. BTW, it actually has 105 grams of propellant, pretty heavy for a G.

this is cool, if I fly my MI on 3 Pro smokey motors maybe I will stick two of these in the 29mm mounts. sooo much smoke!

My dad plans to pick up a few of these for his NCR Big Brute, should replicate the good 'ole Darkstars

Back