Wednesday

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And done as well... thanks for the help with the 29mm case deal. Also bought my first M motor since my Level 3 cert flight among a bunch of others. Should keep me supplied for a good bit. Thank you.

Had to do some soul searching tonight. The jump in prices on reloads and the premium for super thunder was not something I could justify with the other items I wanted to buy. So, my Balls projects got scaled down, unfortunately. They will still be awesome though! No N for me like I wanted, but thats OK.

Thank you Tim and Jackie and the little elves that help during the holidays!

Hope you both have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Hope you have the Mach 3 on sale Saturday......and 98/10240 case and 75 tail cone and.....I want another Mach 2 and......that will do. :)

Ok, had to get one last reload in at the last minute. It's only money, right?

Had to do some soul searching tonight. The jump in prices on reloads and the premium for super thunder was not something I could justify with the other items I wanted to buy. So, my Balls projects got scaled down, unfortunately. They will still be awesome though! No N for me like I wanted, but thats OK.

Hope you have the Mach 3 on sale Saturday......and 98/10240 case and 75 tail cone and.....I want another Mach 2 and......that will do. :)
there is always Saturday

what N did you want, didn't you just get a case ?

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😱😱😱😱😱

Bad influence......

EDIT: I am actually going to name this rocket that....."Bad Influence" 🤣

Thanks dude. Now gimme my shipping back. I am going to need to ride my bike out there to pick all this up just to offset all the money I spent today!! 😁

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😱😱😱😱😱

Bad influence......

EDIT: I am actually going to name this rocket that....."Bad Influence" 🤣

Thanks dude. Now gimme my shipping back. I am going to need to ride my bike out there to pick all this up just to offset all the money I spent today!! 😁
how are you going to carry it all on a Bike ?
Thank you for the orders

how are you going to carry it all on a Bike ?
Thank you for the orders

If I publicly posted my order tally, others would question the same thing.

Though, I have pulled off some amazing feats on a bike in my past. This would likely push it though! 13 boxes of 98mm propellant alone I think........

Back