Web site up date and new additions!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
We have just got done updating our web site. We have added a couple new things. We have added a special of the month, what customers are saying about us and yes we did change our shipping rates. As we said before in the shipping rate thread we have been working on changing our shipping rate before that thread was started. Go to www.rocketheadrockets.com and please let us know what you think and if you would like to see any changes.

Thank you

There is a thread under the low power. But here is some pictures of it. How is those Other rockets working that you got from us?

Here is some close ups of the decals. We are going to make them with white under them for they show up better. This is the decals on the bottom of the rocket.

Hi Tom

That's awesome, I'll have to get me one of them. Looking for someone to beta-test one?

BTW, the other kits are great. I've flown the Blink Family, those were lots of fun and the Battle Axe is great. I've flown it on a B6-4 but I'm not sure I want to put a C6-5 in it yet.

Also, thanks for the chutes. I really needed 'em. I've burned up too many of Estes chutes lately.

It flies great on a C6-5 but you better make sure you have a good size field. I launch it on a C6-5 in a B motor drag race and I had to chase it a ways. I did win the drag race though.

Back