We Apologize

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pem Tech

Notorious Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a general apology to all of our customers and other folks we have dealt with since November of last year.
We apologize for the lousy Customer Service you received.
Orders were getting looked over, shipped late, were missing parts and somewhere along the way a number of the measurements in our Destruction Manuals simply went *POOF*. Shipping an order or replacement part over two weeks late is not how bidness should be done.
We have been slacking and we pledge to remedy that, effective yesterday.

While it is no excuse, life has been rather hectic of late: Trudy and I bought our first home and are still moving in, Pem-Tech is spread out between two different locations (Most of our stock has been moved but the work area has not been completed), there were week long business trips, stays in the hospital, and problems between Troody and me.

OK, if you have read this far down in this rambling post then you deserve a prize. To make up for the bad service we are offering a 20% discount on all items in any quantities until the end of February.
Place your order by PM, email, or phone and you will get the correct total immediately. If you would rather use Paypal, make a big bold note on the order mentioning "20% Screw-up Sale" and the discount amount will be refunded to your account once we receive it.

Once again we apologize and pledge to do better.

I want to say thanks for your customer support and please keep putting out great rockets for the public. I enjoy having the #1 Vapor Trail kit that you put out and I still need to finish the Space Ark Jr that I got from my S.S.
Thanks again Layne.

Keith

As one who has used Pem Techs customer support recently, Layne has been
very helpful, courteous, and timely. I am very satisfied with the quality of
the kits I ordered. The waits have not been excessive, IMHO.

As for the Destruction Manuals, I still say it's the delivery Llama slobber that's
erasing parts of the print. ;)

I want to say thanks for your customer support and please keep putting out great rockets for the public. I enjoy having the #1 Vapor Trail kit that you put out and I still need to finish the Space Ark Jr that I got from my S.S.
Thanks again Layne.

Keith

I thought the Vapor Trail was from K&S Rockets???:confused:

No apoligies are necessary...now get back to work on the new releases!

Thanks for rattling my memory rokitflite. My mistake. Yes the Vapor Trail is form K&S. well I got one of the two correct.

No apologies needed. We had a minor issue with getting my daughter's Kraken, but you definitely more than made up for it. You have been too kind to us and we completely support you. Good luck with everything non-rocketry related that gets in the way of the fun stuff in life.

I AM! I am so mad I could spit nails!:mad::mad: My beee-uuu-ti-fully finished Kraken floated off to never never land!Someone should be held accountable for this travesty!

Could it be because I used an RMS 'F' load on the flight? And it was breezy? And I kept the stock chute in there even tho it was breezy? Well,...........

:p
Like my sig says "Chute happens" Layne! I won't let out the bag how ridiculously low you sold me my replacement Kraken! ..

Need to collect a few more nickles and get me a 'Space Ark'! ;) Hopefully will have them all rounded up by the end of the month to make use of the 20% discount..

Back