Wayne Hill ultimate paper guide

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O2jmpr

Reaction score
Hi all!

I’m looking for card stock plans and see posts referencing the Ultimate paper Rocket Guide but I can’t access it as Wordpress says it’s private. I clicked a link to request permission. Is it a waiting game or do I need to join a specific forum or DM someone?

The only cardstock plans I can find are a couple of old fliskits. I’ve built one of them but desperately want to branch out.

That said, if anyone has some links for low, fat flyers especially I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks for your help!

If you're looking primarily for paper model rockets to build (and maybe customize on your own if you want to actually launch), here's a paper modelers site with a subforum which has posts to free models and you can spend a ton of time there.

I've made paper models, but ironically no rockets yet, but I plan to eventually and I have heard of others who have launched theirs.

Hi all!

I’m looking for card stock plans and see posts referencing the Ultimate paper Rocket Guide but I can’t access it as Wordpress says it’s private. I clicked a link to request permission. Is it a waiting game or do I need to join a specific forum or DM someone?

The only cardstock plans I can find are a couple of old fliskits. I’ve built one of them but desperately want to branch out.

That said, if anyone has some links for low, fat flyers especially I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks for your help!
PM me your email and I will send you what (free, unrestricted, noncopyrighted) files I can find.

Thank you all for the replies. Very helpful and kind. I’ve had more than enough help to get started with some stuff and will wait to see if I get access to the Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide.

:clapping:

Back