War?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest news is that Gen. H R McMaster (current National Security Advisor following Steve Bannon's departure from the National Security Council) is pushing for 150,000 US troops on the ground in Syria. He's also widely reported as the one who pushed Gen Flynn out. Both were three star generals.

War? Maybe.

Some people just don't get that the barbaric ways we see today are centuries old. The Arabic world is chock full of deliberate pain, suffering and misery. And NO ONE is immune to these acts of barbarism. Where was this gung-ho attitude when the kids are being sold as sex slaves for centuries on end? Where was this gung-ho attitude when kids are having sex at the age of 11 by 80 year old men? You've been turning a blind eye to this all along BUT when a spiffy new way of inflicting pain, suffering and misery comes along, you cherry pick. I don't get you rational. You go over there, create MORE pain, suffering and misery, (yes, that's right, remember 100,000 civilians being killed in Iraq) and don't bat an eye. You create MORE refugees and then turn them away claiming it's none of our business. I just don't get this mentality at all. It makes no sense on earth to me.
You WILL continue to lose these wars in the middle east and you WILL continue to give them every reason for coming over here with blood in their eye. Do you not get it? You've effectively become another player in the "Thousand Year War Conflict" of which there is no end. Someone out there show me I'm wrong here.

Latest news is that Gen. H R McMaster (current National Security Advisor following Steve Bannon's departure from the National Security Council) is pushing for 150,000 US troops on the ground in Syria. He's also widely reported as the one who pushed Gen Flynn out. Both were three star generals.

War? Maybe.

See. It just won't end.

Do you not get it? You've effectively become another player in the "Thousand Year War Conflict" of which there is no end. Someone out there show me I'm wrong here.

Dafur- where? (no oil)
Syria- fire!

It's all business. and some people will admit they're ok with that. Some won't. Our involvement in the middle east in general is economic, not humanitarian. Look at all the **** China does and we're like "what? huh never saw that" Because we need cheap crap. Conflict in the middle east is GOOD for us. ISIS dumping cheap crude on the black market? good for us. We don't want peace over there. We want control of the clusterF$%K.

Dafur- where? (no oil)
Syria- fire!

It's all business. and some people will admit they're ok with that. Some won't. Our involvement in the middle east in general is economic, not humanitarian. Look at all the **** China does and we're like "what? huh never saw that" Because we need cheap crap. Conflict in the middle east is GOOD for us. ISIS dumping cheap crude on the black market? good for us. We don't want peace over there. We want control of the clusterF$%K.

I have to agree, it's NOT humanitarian unlike you've been trying to make it out to be. Do you see the inconsistency here? Now you might understand why I don't understand the whole point in "saving' people as the reason. It's really not. So the bottom line I've brought up is being verified even by yourself. And that's keeping the war going. Kids will ALWAYS be killed in cruel and unusual ways. Right?

I have to agree, it's NOT humanitarian unlike you've been trying to make it out to be. Do you see the inconsistency here? Now you might understand why I don't understand the whole point in "saving' people as the reason. It's really not. So the bottom line I've brought up is being verified even by yourself. And that's keeping the war going. Kids will ALWAYS be killed in cruel and unusual ways. Right?

because some of us would like to save everyone. but we can only get support in some places. doesn't mean we're not going to take it where we can get it. Doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to everything. Even if the reason for support is terrible, and not uniform, do whatever good you can

Aaaaaand now you've all done exactly what I warned you not to do.

You had to go off topic and crash right into a blatantly political argument and even began naming and blaming.

This thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back