• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Rousetech 29/180 motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Shannon

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A few days ago I launched my last 29/180 into oblivion. Now I need at least one and possibly two more. I would be happy with Dr. Rockets or Aerotech as well, but I like the appearance of the Rousetech cases.

Steve, I'm sorry buddy, but I just bought the last 7 of these that Sirius had. They were almost half price. Not sure if it was an accident or not but they sold them to me in two separate orders so I think not. I would contact them and see when they expect stock again (at this price). https://www.siriusrocketry.biz/ishop/rms-29-180-motor-328.html. They're not a backordered item, I just hogged them all, so I would expect only a short wait. Sorry I can't part with any of mine, I like to destroy them with new formulas...

-Dan

Steve, I'm sorry buddy, but I just bought the last 7 of these that Sirius had. They were almost half price. Not sure if it was an accident or not but they sold them to me in two separate orders so I think not. I would contact them and see when they expect stock again (at this price). https://www.siriusrocketry.biz/ishop/rms-29-180-motor-328.html. They're not a backordered item, I just hogged them all, so I would expect only a short wait. Sorry I can't part with any of mine, I like to destroy them with new formulas...

-Dan

Hoarding? No problem, apparently I've done my share of destroying and losing because I must have four or five of the 240s.
Thanks for the tip. I'll check Sirius.

Steve Shannon

Did you ever find one? I have an AT case (with closures). Used only once.

Back