WANTED- Female companion for Las Vegas Trip in May.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd skip madcow and go straight for Miss Bomarc....

Wow if she was red head that would've been 2 of his 3 favorite things, put them both in a hellcat and the Gusser would explode, kinda like farting and sneezing at the same as I was told as a kid, total bunk but fun to discuss among men :)

TED! DUDE! :surprised: shhhhhhh.....Were trying to clean this up alittle...:D Some people will always feel threatened when they see that we don't truly live in Mr. Rogers neighborhood..

I've been digging some dirt on you through mutal friends...
I banked a week of vacation this year just in case there's another *Notable* Launch to attend in Kali-for-nia :eek: NEXT year (Maybe LDRS?)
It's in the BANK.

Heard you hang out with the Desperado's down by "Diego".

IF i do come out, i'm going to bring you one of these-

View attachment 314241 (Cute Girl not included)

I like your inner funny too-
Lol, buddy-that's the "M" motor of candy bars!!! (for those confused about this-never mind-Firestarter and I go back a ways!) Now i gotta push to get LDRS back here again. The last one was a little anemic. We think the weather reports did us in.

Lol, buddy-that's the "M" motor of candy bars!!! (for those confused about this-never mind-Firestarter and I go back a ways!) Now i gotta push to get LDRS back here again. The last one was a little anemic. We think the weather reports did us in.

THERE you are! :D I really look forward to getting back to Kali-forn-nia :eek: someday! Some friends of mine are working at SpaceX (offering tours) and, Reeser says that you have a really nice place to fly out by Diego. We shall see what the future holds. Really looking forward too meeting some of the "Right Side Guys" at LDRS this year....or getting run out of town!:surprised:
"There he IS! It's THAT GUY! Get HIM Tony(s)!"

The candy bar offer still stands.

Challenge accepted!

BAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!:lol: We have a winner! I owe you some money my friend. We are sooooo....much in trouble.:rolleyes:

Plus, I have found a female companion (on my own) thus saving the trip. VIVA LAS VEGAS!!:surprised:

BAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!:lol: :rolleyes:

I have found a female companion (on my own) thus saving the trip. VIVA LAS VEGAS!!:surprised:

First question: Does she actually exist besides in your imagination? :confused2:
Second question: Is the sheep farm near you missing any (shall we say...) occupants? :shock:
Third question: Will we be getting daily updates while you're in Vegas? :wink: :wink:
Have fun my friend. :horse:

soo... feelin for the rocketbro, I started doing a matchmaking for him

Going of his early preferred of "Mia Kalifa (Callista)" and "Gal Gadot", I think we can safely narrow the area of search down to "Middle Eastern beauties" with a little American Beauty thrown in

after a long and arduous search, I found a person who is all of the above, and also probably a lot more famous than the gals that you listed.

87994bd6cea46ca9160974a9d7101560.jpg

soo... feelin for the rocketbro, I started doing a matchmaking for him

Going of his early preferred of "Mia Kalifa (Callista)" and "Gal Gadot", I think we can safely narrow the area of search down to "Middle Eastern beauties" with a little American Beauty thrown in

after a long and arduous search, I found a person who is all of the above, and also probably a lot more famous than the gals that you listed.

87994bd6cea46ca9160974a9d7101560.jpg

THAT...is a good one! :lol: From Toledo too! That's only four hours from my house...

I hate to pull this thread back out of the trash but, as I sit here getting ready to fly back to Indiana this morning I have only one thing too say.

Vegas was absolutely incredible and, when I get back Anne and, will be going our separate ways.
Life is too short to waste with someone who doesn't appreciate the sacrifices and, hard work you put into planning a vacation like this...

I'll see some of you sooner or later, until then- I have a lot things that need to get done *non rocketry* wise.

There's no better time to start a second childhood...or find someone else too share your life with.

I hate to pull this thread back out of the trash but, as I sit here getting ready to fly back to Indiana this morning I have only one thing too say.

Vegas was absolutely incredible and, when I get back Anne and, will be going our separate ways.
Life is too short to waste with someone who doesn't appreciate the sacrifices and, hard work you put into planning a vacation like this...

I'll see some of you sooner or later, until then- I have a lot things that need to get done *non rocketry* wise.

There's no better time to start a second childhood...or find someone else too share your life with.

You heard it here first folks! You don't need a tweet storm or a segment on E! to get in on some of the juiciest gossip!

Gus, what happens in Vegas... well we know... But on your next life phase and abrupt transition--we want all details :). If it was my wife I'd have to put all guns on lock down and bury all ammunition! :kill:

All kidding aside--wish you the best Gus no matter where life's meanderings take you!

Last edited:
I think I found your problem..."girlfriend of SIXTEEN years..." that's longer than I've been married, friend! I get that commitment isn't for everybody, but maybe this is part of why you're suddenly looking for a roommate?
That said, I side with the others- go stag, enjoy yourself, and come back as if nothing happened....might make the long-term girlfriend reconsider her leverage.

Back