• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted : Estes Interceptor-E kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSNW

Reaction score
This may be a long shot.....
I am hoping somebody out there has a closet with a couple (or more!) Interceptor-E kits and is willing to sell just one of them. I am looking for one in good condition and ready to build. If you have one you are willing to sell please PM me. I have hope!...........
Thanks
Andrew

Okay then......
If anyone has one they want to sell, please let me know your asking price and I will do my best to meet it.
Thanks
Andrew

This is a longshot, but... F&M Hobbies in Flanders NJ used to have one languishing on the rack with the other rockets in the back of the store. By the time I saw it in 2015 it had no doubt been hanging there for many years, so maybe it's still there. And if it is, maybe you could sweet-talk them into shipping it to you. Don't get your hopes up, but can't hurt to ask them. If I were closer and they still had it I'd go get it myself and ship it to you, but I'm just not usually around there.

F&M Hobbies

Back