Wanted: Company Stickers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketmaniac

Reaction score
If any of our vendors here have "company" stickers and want to send them to me, I'll put them on my Rocket Trailer. I only ask that they are not bigger that say 4' X 4" (that way I can put many on and not cover my entire trailer)

Email or PM me and I'll send you my address.

Thanks

PS. I only have a Skyangle sticker

Originally posted by jflis
We're (FlisKits) looking into getting one, but don't have anything as of yet...

Oh man, I was hoping you had one...... In ALL of your free time :D make one up!!!

Originally posted by Rocketmaniac
If any of our vendors here have "company" stickers and want to send them to me, I'll put them on my Rocket Trailer. I only ask that they are not bigger that say 4' X 4" (that way I can put many on and not cover my entire trailer)

Email or PM me and I'll send you my address.

Thanks

PS. I only have a Skyangle sticker

is that a typo, or are you really expecting to get a sticker that is 4 feet long and 4 inches wide???

:D

oh, and I will put this up a few notches in priority also :)

YOWZAA!!! Rocketguts would like a spot! We'll make some nice custom vinyl for other companies as well (small charge).

Originally posted by jflis
is that a typo, or are you really expecting to get a sticker that is 4 feet long and 4 inches wide???

:D

oh, and I will put this up a few notches in priority also :)

Oh yea, that was one big fat typo error..... 4" X 4" please......

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
what about 5" X 10" that ok???

You don't have a smaller version? I really don't want to fill up my entire trailer with stickers.

well let me see what I can do we allready had a bunch printed up, but I have some bumper sticker stuff for the printer perhaps I can "fudge" something:)

Back