• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted : Any Rocket powered RC Glider kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfruge

Reaction score
Guys, I am looking for any OOP RC Rocket Glider Kits. Let me know what you have collecting dust.

Thanks,

John Fruge
Madera, CA

I found a Sweet V kit on ebay so I can take that one off the list.

Still looking for other Estes RC Glider kits and also a CUDA kit.

Thanks again,

John Fruge
Madera, CA

John

I have one of each of these I may be persuaded to part with. The Astro-Blaster still has the original shrink wrap and the Strato Blaster is opened but complete. PM me if interested.

astro_strato_blasters.JPG

At the rate I'm going on my Black Horse and Zuni RBG builds, I doubt if I will ever get around to them... would be nice to see them go to a good home.

Regards,

FlyBack
aka: straitup (in the rcgroups.com forum)

John

I have one of each of these I may be persuaded to part with. The Astro-Blaster still has the original shrink wrap and the Strato Blaster is opened but complete. PM me if interested.

View attachment 4136

At the rate I'm going on my Black Horse and Zuni RBG builds, I doubt if I will ever get around to them... would be nice to see them go to a good home.

Regards,

FlyBack
aka: straitup (in the rcgroups.com forum)

PM sent!

Thanks,

John Fruge
Madera, CA

Back