• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: 7.51 LOC Plastic Nosecone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaHybrids

Reaction score
Looking for a 7.51 LOC Plastic Nosecone, preferably unpainted.

Legs

Alpha Hybrids Spokesfrog

I have a new unpainted one $60 plus shipping it's yours.
It is the old version(shorter).

I think a few years ago. They are a longer like the Pinnacle ones that GL sells now.

I also could be mistaking the two as I haven't bought a new 5.5" nc from LOC
in 6yrs.

The one I have is ~18" in total length from tip to shoulder base.

Last edited:
The 7.5 in. nosecone hasn't changed. The one I have here, bought around 9 years ago is the same length they are selling today, 27 in. overall with a 5 in. shoulder.

Loc has two 5.38" ( as they call it) nose cones.
one is 21" long & they call that one their long nose cone. It's been out since the early 90's.
The Minnie Magg nose cone is 17" overall length. That's most likely the one that you are thinking of.

JD

I think a few years ago. They are a loner like the Pinnacle ones that GL sells now.

I also could be mistaking the two as I haven't bought a new 5.5" nc from LOC
in 6yrs.

The one I have is ~18" in total length from tip to shoulder base.

...when did he change from wanting a cone that was 7.51 in diameter to 5.5? I seem to have missed something.

I'm watching this thread because I want a 7.51 cone, too, and was hoping more than 1 pops up but it doesn't look like any has so far from what I'm reading :p

It's still the 7.51" or 7.67" depending if you use the ID or the OD.
Mike thought he had one & it turned out to be a 5.38" Minnie Magg NC.

I have one laying around here somewhere....

My only problem is; the moment I sell it , I'll end up needing a week or so later..
It happened after I sold my first Loc Magnum, I destroyed the cloned one that I built .

JD

Latest posts

Back