• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 5” fiberglass parts, 98mm, Mostly assembled

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrfytr310

Reaction score
Please reference this thread:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/waive-goodbye-concept-and-build.137492/

This is my Waive Goodbye project.
You should be able to find record of the build on these forums at the above link. I’ve come to terms with the fact that it will be a while before I actually get back to finishing and flying this beast.

All tubing is Wildman.

Fin can is 60” long and complete with motor retainer and thrust plate. Epoxy fillets inside and out. CRs are custom plywood. Rail buttons included. PEM nuts installed throughout.

Next section is 48” long and comes with coupler.

Next section is 24” long.

Complete electronics sled including aluminum caps, custom lathed aluminum charge wells, mounted terminal strips, screw switches (2) and through-bulkhead wiring. Electronics shown not included. Feel free to make an offer if you would like them included.

Madcow nosecone with Nat Kinsey wood bulkhead access for electronics. Again, electronics not included. Feel free to make offer. Tracker is unflown and untested. However it does power on and appears to yield good locations.

Recovery elements not are shown not included.

I’ve never sold a nearly complete rocket before so I’m a little unsure how to price it so I am going to go low. I would much prefer to keep everything together so no parting out for the moment.

Looking for $550 $475 + shipping. Local to 45013 if pickup is an option for the buyer.

IMG_8060.jpg

IMG_8061.jpg

IMG_8062.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

IMG_8064.jpg

IMG_8065.jpg

IMG_8067.jpg

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

IMG_8070.jpg

IMG_8071.jpg

IMG_8073.jpg

Last edited:
I can’t edit the OP for some reason. Bump for reduction too to $450.

Back