VOTE: August competition

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume you could just look at the august thread that shows all of the pictures.

It won't let you post non-attached images in this forum. So they have to be links if I post other peoples stuff.

Hey chicagonative17, Don't get discouraged by the lack of participation.

If you think it will help I will donate a brand new LPR Rocket kit or Parts pack for next month. If that spurs some more participation maybe the other vendors will kick in....heck it's only 12 prizes a year and we have a ton of vendors.

I know for a fact that even the smallest of them (which is probably me! :D) could contribute "something". It wouldn't even have to be a kit...it could be just about anything rocketry related.

Gerald

That is a GREAT idea! We just need to get the word out on here if/when its official. That is more than likely going to spark interest into the competition.

Hey chicagonative17, Don't get discouraged by the lack of participation.

If you think it will help I will donate a brand new LPR Rocket kit or Parts pack for next month. If that spurs some more participation maybe the other vendors will kick in....heck it's only 12 prizes a year and we have a ton of vendors.

I know for a fact that even the smallest of them (which is probably me! :D) could contribute "something". It wouldn't even have to be a kit...it could be just about anything rocketry related.

Gerald

OK Gerald aside from a great idea to spur interest in the contest, two things in your reply caught my interest.

1. "If that spurs some more participation maybe the other vendors will kick in..."
2. "I know for a fact that even the smallest of them (which is probably me!..."

Is it at all possible that BoRocks! is going back into production mode again? Might we see more kits from BoRocks! at some point? :D

I see you caught that....:D

All I can say is that their are 4 or 5 BoRocks designs being released by 3rd partys within the next few months.

And....I will have at least 1 and maybe 2 new kits available for direct purchase in about the same time frame.

Now don't go telling anybody...:D:D:D

I agree that Jim's Kalamazoo Arch is pretty cool but as an elctrical geek, the LED flying saucer just has to get my vote. I'd love to see that at night sometime but I don't travel for work any more. Most of the time that's a good thing.

jflis seems to be pulling away from the competition. I wonder how far ahead he'll be by sep. 1st?

Looks like jflis won this one! Bragging rights for all of September!

Very nice.

Next month, Bohica is going to personaly donate a rocketry item/kit to whomever wins the competition.

Back