Virtual Contest Reunion - New Prizes....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may have some problems replying if i don't get a mail by friday. It looks like we are right in the path of hurricane Rita. tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me, while friday and saturday could be very scary :-(.

Originally posted by RocketmanTM
So, Chan.... are you going to give us any hints as to what your contest will be?:D

I'm still mulling over a few ideas with Nick, but here's a hint--read the pink book. The next contest will have some type of official NAR contest feel to it, though without most of the complexity that turns off many potential real-world competitors.

Originally posted by chanstevens
I'm still mulling over a few ideas with Nick, but here's a hint--read the pink book. The next contest will have some type of official NAR contest feel to it, though without most of the complexity that turns off many potential real-world competitors.

Let's get it started on 10/1 as a target, then I'm taking a month off of EMRR.

Thanks,
Nick

Originally posted by rstaff3
Bah humbug. I spent sooo much time on the first few contests, only to fail miserably :eek:

That never stops me. I have no idea what I am doing, but I figure, be a part of the experience and make all the other guys WORK to win those prizes. My philosophy is like the monkeys in an office typing on typewriters. Eventually, they MAY be able to come up with a great play.

I may, out of sheer ignorance, be able to come up with a design that might be a "contendah".

Back