Virgin Galactic Launcher 1

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RokitFlyr

NAR 77342 TRA 11061 L2
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone produced a kit? Or have a dimension drawing? Seems to be an overlooked rocket. I've searched the net, but nothing but photos.
Thanks, Mark

Has anyone produced a kit? Or have a dimension drawing? Seems to be an overlooked rocket. I've searched the net, but nothing but photos.
Thanks, Mark
The exact dimensions are probably a trade secret, the paint scheme and appearance would require licensing it from Virgin, and I would be surprised if that company isn't out of business by summer anyway.

yeah, I figured it would be a licensing nightmare for someone to produce a kit. Was really hoping for a usable drawing to scratch build something in the Bt-60-2" range .
Thanks

Last edited:
yeah, I figured it would be a licensing nightmare for someone to produce a kit. Was really hoping for a usable drawing to scratch build something in the Bt60-2" range .
Your best bet is probably to find the best profile picture you can, print it out in the best quality you can, and take a ruler to it to get dimensions.

Found this with a little googling:

Attachments

• vol1.jpeg
    vol1.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
Back