Virgin Galactic brochure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthew

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
I was at the Australian International Airshow over the weekend. I was wandering around the Expo pavilions and to my surprise, there was a small stand representing Virgin Galactic. After chatting and effusing how excited I was to see them, and about the project itself, they reached behind the counter and gave me the real brochure (the one with the DVD). I'm sure everyone but me probably has one already, but for someone like me that lives in Redneck, Australia, I just don't get access to these things. I never thought I'd ever hold a travel brochure for a commercial flight into space. :D

I was at the Australian International Airshow over the weekend. I was wandering around the Expo pavilions and to my surprise, there was a small stand representing Virgin Galactic. After chatting and effusing how excited I was to see them, and about the project itself, they reached behind the counter and gave me the real brochure (the one with the DVD). I'm sure everyone but me probably has one already, but for someone like me that lives in Redneck, Australia, I just don't get access to these things. I never thought I'd ever hold a travel brochure for a commercial flight into space. :D
I live way up north in Canada so I hear ya on being out there :)Whats on the DVD?
Cheers
fred

I don't think everybody else has one.
SWEET SCORE!:D

The best way to get a hold of any such "goody" is to simply call, any company, and ask for their media relations department. When you get through ask for a "press" packet or anything related to the same. Always ask for "multimedia" items. Tell them that you want it for research. Sometimes they might ask what business you represent and I'll be quite honest in telling them that it's for personal research.

I've never been denied any request, and have come out with DVDs, full-size posters, patches, pins, etc.

I think it's kind of exciting. This is cuttin edge stuff.. Granted, it dosen't seem like much now, but these are the baby steps to the reality of "science fiction"..

Almost 50 years ago, 2 major governements were doing the same thing... This is private, for private people!

Remeber, the car 100 years ago? Same thing. Some purposterous machine that could barely go faster than a horse, and had a whole slew of needs & requirements....

It / everything has to start somewhere..

Back