Vintage Ganymede Plan Scan_

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kidagain

Reaction score
Hi all,

Recent online purchase included these plans. I am uploading them to whoever wants to use them. I scanned the file at full size so the fin are to scale for the kit.

Attachments

• Ganymede 274  No59 Scan .jpg
    Ganymede 274 No59 Scan .jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 205
Hi there! Problem I have is that here in China, printouts typically vary by +/- 15% If I could get an actual length of a root edge, I might be able to sim it.

Hi there! Problem I have is that here in China, printouts typically vary by +/- 15% If I could get an actual length of a root edge, I might be able to sim it.
Its 42.8mm L X 27.85mm H

Hi all,

Recent online purchase included these plans. I am uploading them to whoever wants to use them. I scanned the file at full size so the fin are to scale for the kit.
Wow, The Lovely vintage times never disappoint

(edit): Yo upon further inspection this thing is cool man, An MPR version would be radical

Nice! I remember that plan and wanting to build one. It would be pretty easy to make a low HPR version with the Madcow 2.6" HoJo nose cone and a 4" ringtube at the back - the ratios are about right. It ought to work great with various 29mm G/H motors. I'm surprised it's never been kitted in any size that I can recall - Randy Boadway are you listening?

Back