Video cut out from a recent trip to Bong State Park.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SS/EA 6BBL 71 Cuda

Reaction score
Here's some recent video that i found deep within the lost files of my laptop pertaining too a launch at Bong State Park awhile back...

It is intended to be humor and, humor only.

There will be SOME language inappropriate for younger viewers and, situations discussed some may feel uncomfortable about.

Posted to my You-Tube channel, if you would like otherwise please enjoy the more "Regular" flight videos i have posted instead.

Enjoy!;)

[video=youtube_share;0AzAW14JO04]https://youtu.be/0AzAW14JO04[/video]

Here's some recent video that i found deep within the lost files of my laptop pertaining to a launch at Bong State Park awhile back...

1. Happy Birthday, Lisa.

:cheers:

2. Gus takes more time to setup than Sergio Garcia on the tee.

:facepalm:

2. Gus takes more time to setup than Sergio Garcia on the tee.:facepalm:

Wiseguys...:no:

I...:rolleyes: seem...:rolleyes: too...:rolleyes: remember...:rolleyes: once holding my hands up into the air to form a rudimentary *chair* for someone to sit on while performing "Maintenance" on a VERY LARGE...Jayhawk Rocket.

Somewhere near, around....at Ash Grove. So that someone would not fall down off of a tower and, forever be known as *Splatt-ther*.

Afterwards i needed a cigarette and, you needed too collect yourself....

Nobody snapped a photo or took video of that....did they?

Thank God! :rofl:

and now we know why...:wink:

You...We've had some *interesting* conversations ourselves out yonder...

I...:rolleyes: seem...:rolleyes: too....:rolleyes: remember....:rolleyes: a dissertation about *two headed t:grin:ckler* igniters used to start pesky N impulse motors and, how they always find their mark.

One thing is for sure: I will always keep it fresh, off topic and, fun...:p

Last edited:
Back