VETS Project :

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mael

Reaction score
Hello eveybody I hope you are well;
Following is a message from a friend of mine that is searching for a suborbital rocket :

Hey I'm Sayed Belal. My team of students are working on the development of a ChipSat, those little satellites that reach the size of a computer Chip!
So the first prototype will be ready soon and we already have plans to send it with an atmospheric balloon to test our ability to keep contact, and to observe the behavior of the component exposed to the conditions led by the atmosphere.

Then we would like to test our prototype for a suborbital flight to make sure that the ChipSat can withstand the forces it faces during launch, so we are currently searching for an experimental rocket that doesn't already have a payload. The fact is that our prototype will only require a space of 4cm³ for the payload. It will be a pleasure to share this crazy adventure with you, and I'm waiting forward to your answer! You can get in touch with me at [email protected].

Great day !

Back