Vertical Force Rocketry, LLC Logo Design Contest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maelstrom

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've decided to open a small rocketry business in Northern Virginia. My web site is brand new and expected to be under construction for several weeks.

https://www.vforcerocketry.com

I'm not artistically gifted enough to design a logo for myself so I thought that a contest would be a good way to get some initial exposure and also get a logo.

The site just went live this morning, so it is mostly empty, but the current contest rules are posted and the contest is open as of now!

Okay, it looks like the DNS entries aren't fully propogated yet. Keep checking back, it will be fixed soon! Until then, here are the rules.

VFR Logo Design Contest

Veritcal Force Rocketry is brand new and we don't have a logo so hopefully our first contest will get us one! The logo I like best will be chosen as the winner and will be used as the official logo of VFR. If the contest does not produce exactly what I'm looking for then I will choose what I think are the 5 best, and each person who participated may cast a vote for the winner.

All entries become property of Vertical Force Rocketry, LLC.
Employees of Vertical Force Rocketry, LLC. and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Logos should be submitted in BMP or TIF format.
Logos should be sized at roughly 200x200 pixels.
Logos should be limited to 6 colors.
Limit of 3 entries per person.
The contest will close to new submissions on March 15, 2004 at 8pm Eastern time.
Shipping of prizes within the US is free, shipping outside the US will be subject to shipping costs.
Contest VOID where prohibited.
Contest entries will be emailed to [email protected]
Rules subject to change without notice. Updates and changes will be posted here.
By entering this contest or emailing a logo design to Vertical Force Rocketry you agree to the terms listed on this page.

Prize: A FlisKits Richter Recker. (Details will be posted soon.)

There have been a lot of views but no responses to this.. if any of you are interested please let me know so I determine if this is just a waste of time.

I am not inclined to try to design a logo; I'll leave that to the more creative among us. But, I will wish you well :) It's always good to have another rocket vendor in the area!

Don't give up...I've got a couple of ideas....get them to you ASAP

There is less than a week left to get entries in.

A FlisKits Richter Recker is waiting for the winner!

There are less than 1 dozen entries at this time so your chances of winning a $30 kit are really good for 10-20 minutes of your time.

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Hello everyone, I've decided to open a small rocketry business in Northern Virginia. My web site is brand new and expected to be under construction for several weeks.

So YOU'RE Vertical Force Rocketry. I just saw you listed on the FlisKits new vendors announcement and was wondering who was behind it. Are you a regular at NOVAAR sport launches? i.e., If/when I place an order with you will I be able to arrange pickups at Great Meadow?

I am a NOVAAR member. I don't attend all of the sport launches but I go when I can.

We can certainly arrange for me to bring your order(s) to Great Meadow or the NOVAAR meetings(yay, no shipping charges). The next launch I'll be attending at Great Meadow is on 04/04.

Just don't place your order via the PayPal cart right now if you want to avoid shipping.

The contest is completed. I'll announce the winner within a few days.

Back