Vendors on TRF

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
While we're rounding up the Vendors, we might as well recreate the Vendor sticky from TRF 1.0...

So, if you're a vendor or manufacturer could you please reply to this thread with your name, web site, logo and a brief description of what your company has to offer. Then we'll know exactly where to go and melt our credit cards. ;)

Cheers,
Phil

My wife, Bracha and I, run JonRocket.com:

https://www.jonrocket.com/

We sell model rocketry kits and parts from a variety of manufacturers. Our intent is to be a "one-stop" shop for model rocket kits.

-- Roger

Last edited:
Hello,

My name is Mark Hayes. I am owner operator of WWW.stickershock23.com

We do custom cut vinyl decals. our specialty is rocketry, but we can do most anything.

Check out our website, right now we offer over 50 differnt scale and upscale rocket decals sets. all made of high quality vinyl. rated to last 5 years in direct weather, so they should last a lifetime on your rocket.

Graphics design and custom work is available. and all of our decals are covered by our "crash protection warranty" that means if you crash a rocket with our decals on it will will replace them at 1/2 price. all we need is a picture of the damaged rocket! so fly with even more confidence!

remember "Never fly naked!"

First Flight Hobbies is a new kit manufacturer and retailer I started the beginning of this year. I have about a dozen designs currently in my head and a goal of releasing a few per quarter as time allows.

Business will be web-based and will offer rocket kits, recovery devices, selected spare parts, and accessories. I will not be carrying any engines or other hazardous-to-ship materials. as soon as the website has something on it I'll post the address here.

N

Hello!

Commonwealth Displays here, https://www.commonwealth.net

Selling rockets for 30 YEARS!
First on the WEB selling Rockets
1400 Rocketry Products

We have a users forum, e-mail list and a auction site on Ebay.

Save today -----check us out.

Last edited:
logo_navy.jpg

Sunward Aerospace Group Limited is a manufacturer of a growing line of model rockets and wooden kits. We are available online at www.sunward1.com and at www.sunwardhobbies.ca serving general hobby products for the Canadian market.

We don't hide from our customers. Phone and contact information on web site and you can reach me directly.

Everything is available from your local hobby store, from online vendors, or direct from Sunward.

Watch for our growing line of parts. Series Reprints #1 is now available. All kits included laser cut balsa, full instructions, and many contain decals.

A complete range of parts is available from tubes, mounting rings, cluster cables, piston launchers, baffles, Nomex Fire Resistant Blankets and Shock Cord Protectors, Nylon Parachutes.

We also supply Jolly Logic Altimeters and Cesaroni Pro-x line of hardware.

A new line - Build, Learn, Play - has three new products. These includes a Trebuchet, a Catapult, Ballista, and and Elastic Powered Racer. The Trebuchet, the Catapult, and the Ballista are high quality wooden kits and are precut and predrilled. The Elastic Racer has balsa and laser cut lite ply for easy of assembly. This kit is for schools wanting to replace the mouse racer and the problems with a mouse trap with young students. Also available are the Paper Telescope Kit and the laser cut Bird House kit.

Our www.sunwardhobbies.ca site has a growing list of general products such as kits from:

• Ace Model Kits
  • A Plastic Model KitsModel
  • Lindberg Models
  • Alpha Abrasives and Flex-I-File
  • Thames and Kosmos
  • Excel Hobby Products
  • Meng Plastic Model Kits
  • Estes rocket engines
  • Kenetic Plastic Models
  • Bob Smith Glues
  • Pegasus Hobbies products
  • Jolly Logic Altimeters
  • Electric Matches
  • Cesaroni Pro-x line of hardware and motors

Educational packs available.

Last edited:
Sirius Rocketry, since 1998 has served modelers in the Midwest, and also sells a select line of kits and products online, including Estes, Flis Kits, Semroc, Starlight, Top Flight Recovery and more.

Our main line is our own brand of rocketry kits, including the 1:64 Sirius Rocketry HPR Saturn V, the Refit U.S.S. Atlantis, the Interrogator, SS Cestris and more, and we also ship AeroTech motors, parts, custom decal sheets and more online.

Secure online ordering, Visa, MC, Discover, Amex

htp://www.siriusrocketry.com

Jim Flis of FlisKits here.

Manufacturers of high quality model rocket kits from 1/8A through E cluster power including sport, futuristic, multi-stage, clusters, odd-rocs, scale and more.

We also have a massive parts/accessories department. We kit to inventory so typically have everything you need in stock and ready to go out the door.

Check us out!

Also, check out the EMRR reviews from our customers on many of our products!

Thought I replied to this? Guess not.

David Bachelder
DBA~QuickBurst

I carry Ignition supplies, Nomex Products, Rocket Racks, Launch Controls, Research Chemicals/supplies, and LOKI hardware and reloads.

PemTech_banner.jpg

We offer a stable of unique LPR, MPR and HPR Retro Sci-fi rocket kits including Bucky Jones - Space Cadet, the Space Ark, M2-Mars Challenger and 3FNC. So as not to leave anyone out, we also offer sport fliers like the Screemin' Green Meenie, Kraken and our best seller, the King Kraken.

Drop on by and shop a spell, we'll keep a light on for you.

Last edited:
logo.png

RocketChutes.com manufactures ripstop nylon parachutes in a wide variety of colors (including Tie Dye) in sizes from 12"-48". Have your name or phone number embroidered on your chute! We also carry Nomex chute protectors and offer discount prices, low shipping rates, and fast delivery.

Check us out at www.RocketChutes.com

Thanks!

sig.jpg

Suburban Rocketry is an Australian distributor for a variety of manufacturers including Semroc, Fliskits, Dynastar, Sirius, LOC and Binder Design to name a few.

Our range is extensive with now over 400 products offered to the Aussie rocketry community. We also have a great range of scratch building products and accessories and usually ship the following business day from our Sydney warehouse.

We accept payment via Paypal, Money Order, Bank Cheque and Direct Deposit.

Operating since October 2007 we have a great name for quality and service and have becomes Australia's number one supplier for this great hobby. www.suburbanrocketry.com

Cheers!
Darren (Bones)

Last edited:
mmprhead.jpg

My name is Mike Adams and I run Michael's Mid Powered Rockets

I specialize in mid power rockets, launch equipment, and soon, accessories for mid power rocketry.

I also have a graphics department where I am able to provide you with vinyl graphics for your rockets, banners, signs, etc.

My store is 100% web based and is only a few weeks old. I will be adding more great items soon.

Roachwerks/Excelsior

Making custom nose cones to order balsa, hardwoods, foam/fiberglass.

Scale kits

And!

Waterslide decals.

Hangar 11
24 Hallock Drive Suite 1
Washingtonville, NY 10992
845-926-1959
Open 7 days
M-F 10:00AM-6:00PM
Sat 10:00AM-9:00PM [ Race Nights ]
Sun 10:00AM-2:00PM

table_background_default.gif

• Aerotech [ HPR Certified Dealer ]
  • Aerotech Hobby Line
  • Loki Research
  • Animal Motor Works
  • Public Missiles
  • Loc Precision
  • Estes
  • Quest
  • Sunward Aerospace
  • Edmunds
  • Bob Smith
  • Pacer
  • Testors Pactra Floquil Aztec
  • Revell
  • Guillows
  • AMT
  • Moebius
  • Auto World / Round 2
  • Corgi
  • Gemini Jets
  • Skymarks
  • Slot-It
  • Monogram
  • Scalextric
  • Bachmann
  • E-flight
  • Hangar 9
  • Parkzone
  • Thames & Kosmos

Last edited:
Hangar 11
24 Hallock Drive Suite 1
Washingtonville, NY 10992
845-926-1959
Open 7 days
M-F 10:00AM-6:00PM
Sat 10:00AM-9:00PM [ Race Nights ]
Sun 10:00AM-2:00PM

table_background_default.gif

• Aerotech [ HPR Certified Dealer ]
  • Aerotech Hobby Line
  • Loki Research
  • Animal Motor Works
  • Public Missiles
  • Loc Precision
  • Estes
  • Quest
  • Sunward Aerospace
  • Edmunds
  • Bob Smith
  • Pacer
  • Testors Pactra Floquil Aztec
  • Revell
  • Guillows
  • AMT
  • Moebius
  • Auto World / Round 2
  • Corgi
  • Gemini Jets
  • Skymarks
  • Slot-It
  • Monogram
  • Scalextric
  • Bachmann
  • E-flight
  • Hangar 9
  • Parkzone
  • Thames & Kosmos
What no Starlight?:y:
Mr. Bob

I design and manufacture unusual, high quality, low cost rocket kits in sizes from Micro Maxx through L powered. My extensive line of "odd rock" kits includes flying saucers, Qubits, and monocopters. Beside kits, my web site includes videos, free plans, useful links and a schedule of rocket launches in Texas and beyond.
Take a walk on the ODD side.

www.BRSHobbies.com - You will find 11 different brands of model rocket and mid power kits like Aerospace Speciality Products, Custom Rocket Company, Dyna Star, Edmonds, Estes, FlisKits, Semroc, Sunward, etc. We also carry a large selection of model rocketry parts and model rocket engines.

Best regards,
Brian

www.cato-chutes.com

CATO-Chutes are made from high quality low porosity rip-stop nylon. Each CATO-Chute has six shroud lines that are fully stitched from the edge to the crown and have a medium spill hole proportional to the parachute size.

adnarconSMALLER.png

Greetings from HotRod Rockets!

HotRod Rockets is proud to offer a line of original model rocket kits.

These are classic, craftsman style model rocketry kits featuring creative designs and high quality components.

HotRod kits stress craftsmanship and creativity.
No pre-colored parts, no factory paint scemes.

-Trying to recapture that "old school" model rocket feel?
-For folks who like to actually build a rocket, rather than snap-together plastic parts?
-Looking to try new skills?
-Or just looking for something a little different?

Try a HotRod Rocket! https://www.hotrodrocketshop.com/HotrodHome.html

Last edited:
Hi, I'm John Beans, president of Jolly Logic, a new company located in Danville, California. Our first product, the AltimeterOne, began selling in volume in May of 2010. The AltimeterOne is a tiny, easy-to-use peak altimeter with an LCD display and rechargeable battery. Can be purchased online from Apogee Components for $49.95.
I always love to hear your comments and suggestions!
--John
[email protected]
BlueAltimetersLiftoffJolly.jpg

Latest posts

Back