Vendor's Clubs... Is it time to ask for these to come back?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Is it time to ask vendors to bring these back?

• Yes!!! I'd love to join my vendor's club.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, we still need to wait.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K'Tesh

OpenRocket Chuck Norris
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm SAM #503, and I know that eRockets may be a little too small/busy to try and reinstate the SAM club. But then there's Estes. They had the Estes Aerospace Club, but it fell by the wayside probably due to cost cutting under previous management. However, it's now in a much better place... Has the time for the EAC to return arrived?

My suggestion for its first kit... A redecorated, redshifted, and upscaled kit based on the EAC Viper (802)... Call it the "Phoenix".

kuririn

BARGeezer
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, rather than a club, I would much rather have a frequent buyer points or rewards program like Jonrocket and Apogee.
That way I can choose to use my rewards on stuff I want. Exclusive club offerings may or may not appeal to me.
Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Forgot to mention Hobbylinc. They also give you points for reviews and pics, in addition to purchases. Plus good prices.

Last edited:

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Estes apparently had a point / redemption program a few years ago (a decade or two?!)

Save up the USP tags, and they amount to a freebie or a discount.. Or so I was told...