For Sale Vast Collection of old magazines/ Model Rocketeer/Am Spacemodeling etc.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

otis

Reaction score
Hi,
I have the following collections of model rocket magazines for sale. All magazines are in excellent condition.

Model Rocketeer magazine Approx. 123 issues. From 1972 to 1983. No duplicates (This is not complete, if you do the math there are some issues missing) but it is an awful lot of good reading/history. $250 for the set.

American Spacemodeling magazine Approx. 85 issues (a couple are photocopies of the original obtained from NAR. 1984 till 1993. I believe it to be fairly complete. No duplicates but I'm sure there are a couple of issues missing. $175

Launch magazine 9 issues $50 I think thats all there were but???

Quest magazine and Space Frontiers magazine 11 issues $50

All prices include media mail shipping to continental US. Any questions or want to make an offer PM me please

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

BEC

Reaction score
Terry Dean (shockwaveriderz) on YORF was looking for Launch magazines just a few days ago. You might want to post this over there as well....

otis

Reaction score
Thanks, yes he responded over there
Mike

BEC

Reaction score
Ah, I hadn’t connected your handle over here to the one over there.....though now of course, it’s kind of obvious....:oops:

VArocket

Reaction score
Hi,
I have the following collections of model rocket magazines for sale. All magazines are in excellent condition.

Model Rocketeer magazine Approx. 123 issues. From 1972 to 1983. No duplicates (This is not complete, if you do the math there are some issues missing) but it is an awful lot of good reading/history. $250 for the set.

American Spacemodeling magazine Approx. 85 issues (a couple are photocopies of the original obtained from NAR. 1984 till 1993. I believe it to be fairly complete. No duplicates but I'm sure there are a couple of issues missing. $175

Launch magazine 9 issues $50 I think thats all there were but???

Quest magazine and Space Frontiers magazine 11 issues $50

All prices include media mail shipping to continental US. Any questions or want to make an offer PM me please

Thanks
Mike
Do you still have your magazines for sale?
Randy Regan

otis

Reaction score
Only magazines left are the Quest and Space Frontiers collection
Thanks
Mike

VArocket

Reaction score
Okay. I was mainly interested in Model Rocketeer magazines.
Thanks,
Randy