Vashon Industries Catalog, Estes Halley's Tail

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Our auctions of a Vashon Industries "Cold Power" rocketry catalog and a vintage Estes "Halley's Tail" kit are ending in just a couple of hours.

-- Roger

I was looking at the linked auctions from your sig. See something I like but shipping is way to high for something that size.

I was looking at the linked auctions from your sig. See something I like but shipping is way to high for something that size.

If you are refering to the Vashon Industries catalog we are selling, There's a mistake in the listing where it says shipping is $4.80 in one place, but shipping charge for the catalog is $3.00. I think that's reasonable. For our other items we generally charge $4.80 for the first item and $2.00 for each additional. This allows us to properly package the items and ship them using either First Class or Priority mail.

The link in my signature is to the "Auctions Browser" at PayloadBay.com. These are rocketry-related items from many vendors. So, you may be looking at someone else's auction listing. I should have included the link to our auctions page: https://www.jonrocket.com/auctions.html.

Some vendors inflate their shipping cost to try to reduce the amount they have to pay to eBay and to make the item appear to be less expensive. As a bidder on eBay, you should always consider the shipping cost when deciding what to bid for the item.

-- Roger

Last edited:
Back