V2 Dealers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbarrm

Reaction score
I am in the market for a V2. What Im wanting is a list of all the different makers of V2 model rockets and where to buy them. Now I can find the ones like Loc and Public enemy but I also want to find the little mans kits.

Dan

have you looked on www.rocketreviews.com ? there are a lot of different manufacturers of V2's, mountainside makes a nice one so i hear, also, if you're looking for a MINGA V2 i believe that USR makes a 12" one. hehe.

Lets see..

Polecat Aerospace
LOC
Estes
Public Enemy
Mountainside Hobbies (???)
Performance Rocketry (Maybe????)

It would help to know what you were looking to spend (range) & what size MMT were you looking for in a V2?

xenon's list & r1dermon's suggestion are certainly a good list of mftrs to start with...

Estes used to make a 4" V-2, you could find them at a hobby store, or an online vendor

Originally posted by Dbarrm
I would love to find a 38mm V2

Dan

Sounds like Polecat Aerospace (actually their 4" V2 is a 54mm MMT), LOC/Precision, & Public Enemy are going to be your choices. Coincidentally, I listed them from most expensive to least expensive.

HTH,

Originally posted by Dbarrm
I am in the market for a V2. What Im wanting is a list of all the different makers of V2 model rockets and where to buy them. Now I can find the ones like Loc and Public enemy but I also want to find the little mans kits.

Dan

Little?

13, 18 and 24mm kits at
https://www.asp-rocketry.com/scalekits.html

Not so little?

24, 29 and 98 mm kits at
https://v-serv.com/usr/scale.htm

Want to do your own 38mm?
Start with a PML boat tail:
BTL-3.9-1.5 Standard Plastic Boattail, 3.9-1.5
- Fits 3.9" airframe, 1.5" (38mm) MMT
- 12.25" long
- Slottable Region: From 0.375 To 11.375"
- Slot Widths: 0.062, 0.093, 0.125
- Weight: ~7.2 oz.
$17.45
(+$2.50 for each slot of they slot it).
With these available I don't understand why they don't have a V2 kit themselves.

Back