V-2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
I remember a large vacuform scale V-2 kit that was made by someone in England. I am pretty sure it was D powered. I think they also did an X-15. I think it was released stateside by Lawn Dart Rocketry when they were in business. Does anyone know if they are still available?

I remember a large vacuform scale V-2 kit that was made by someone in England. I am pretty sure it was D powered. I think they also did an X-15. I think it was released stateside by Lawn Dart Rocketry when they were in business. Does anyone know if they are still available?

I don't know any rocket kit manufacturers left in the UK, there was a V2 kit made in Germany by Das modell, which was distributed in the UK, but if it was anything like the two kits that i got from them, then i'd would not bother.

Only Vacuum formed fin V-2 model I can think of was the Estes Maxi-V2 the was a BT-101 body with very thin Vacuformed two piece fins and styrene NC. Set-up for a single D12 is was generally under powered.

The model in question is by Paul Clark from Brighton, England. I have one and no, it's not for sale!

The model is 46" tall and 5.4" in diameter with a finspan of 11.63".

The model is designed to fly on an "F" or "G" motor.

The entire model is made from clear vacuform plastic with foam board centering rings. It's made from the same stuff that blister pac containers are made from.

I don't know if he is still making them but his email on the instructions is [email protected]

Thats it ! I am going to email him today and find out.

wow, i stand corrected, a possible UK manufacturer. Lets us know if he's still in business.

Back