USPS service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crossfire

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
With all the posts of had USPS service. I live in WI placed and order with Chris Rocket Supply on Thursday this week. Order just showed up a few minutes ago. Not bad GA to WI in 2 days.

With all the posts of had USPS service. I live in WI placed and order with Chris Rocket Supply on Thursday this week. Order just showed up a few minutes ago. Not bad GA to WI in 2 days.

Awesome . . . I had just posted in the other USPS thread, that packages leaving Wisconsin seem to take forever to move on from the State. Not the vendor’s fault (LOC Precision) , but my experiences have just been the opposite of yours.

Sometimes it is the vendors fault. I purchased a telescope through amazon and the vendor was Orian. I was billed April 17th. It was finally shipped out May 13th. Estimated delivery is Tuesday the 18th through UPS. I’m so
Anxious to finally receive it. I know it’s going to be worth the wait.

Sometimes it is the vendors fault. I purchased a telescope through amazon and the vendor was Orian. I was billed April 17th. It was finally shipped out May 13th. Estimated delivery is Tuesday the 18th through UPS. I’m so
Anxious to finally receive it. I know it’s going to be worth the wait.
What size and type of telescope did you get.

What size and type of telescope did you get.
100mm, skyscanner reflector.
Nothing special being its my first telescope. So after doing a little research I finally broke down and got one with a x2 barlow lens.
When I was about six or seven years old my brother had a cheap radio shack telescope and I remember only being able to see the craters on the moon and always wondered what it would be like to see another planet. And after just recently moving to the outskirts of the bright Las Vegas lights the stars are a little more visible

100mm, skyscanner reflector.
Nothing special being its my first telescope. So after doing a little research I finally broke down and got one with a x2 barlow lens.
When I was about six or seven years old my brother had a cheap radio shack telescope and I remember only being able to see the craters on the moon and always wondered what it would be like to see another planet. And after just recently moving to the outskirts of the bright Las Vegas lights the stars are a little more visible
I have an 8" Dobsonian. I can see the color band on Jupiter and the rings of Saturn. I'm in Pahrump so the light pollution isn't bad. Do you come to the launches at Jean dry lake?

I have an 8" Dobsonian. I can see the color band on Jupiter and the rings of Saturn. I'm in Pahrump so the light pollution isn't bad. Do you come to the launches at Jean dry lake?
Ive been to this year’s spring fest and last year’s October fest

That would make my day if I can get a view of Jupiter or Saturn no matter if it’s blurry or not.

Back